Write an article/blog/paper on any law topic you are interested in:
- law subjects topics,
- Legal news and issues,
- Old or recent important judgements,
- Legal general knowledge questions,
- judgement writing,
- drafting and other legal formats,
- Internships and experiences,
- Job opportunities,
- Book and movies reviews (that must be dealing with legal aspects),
- You can also share Ideas related to preparation for different law entrance tests and other law exams etc.
Simply Email your Microsoft Word File to email@example.com
Your Email Must Contain these essentials:
- Subject: Request for Publication at Hind Law Education
- Body of the Email Shall Contain:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number (optional)
- the blog submitted by you should be an original piece of work.
- Attachment: Only word file and if you want to send your feature image that should be without copyright.
- Write something about you as; author’s detail which you want to display.
- After the submission of your article/blog/paper, our editors can review it, decide if it is fit enough (email/text you if it needs more work), and schedule it for publication. Upon being published, you should be sent a notification with a link of your published article.
Please note that after submission of your content at Hind Law, we have the sole authority over it to publish, delete or remove.
Guideline while submitting Post:
- Use only authentic sources for your post.
- Keep the content formal as much as possible.
- Use short sentences and small paragraphs article/blog.
- Use headings and subheadings to enhance readability.
- Use case laws and illustrations/examples to make your point clear.
For any further help let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also provide your contact number so that our team can reach you.
We hope that you are fully ready to write an informative blog and share it to the legal learners and to the world.
– Team Hind Law